ANZAC Day will take place on Monday, and services will be held at nine locations around the Tweed Shire.
View an interactive map of the services here.
- Tweed Heads: Dawn Service 5.45am Chris Cunningham Park, Jack Evans Boat Harbour. Main parade marches from Jack Evans Boat Harbour near Boundary St, service 11am at Chris Cunningham Park.
- Murwillumbah: Dawn Service (no march) at Cenotaph from 5.20am. Main Service march gathers at Post Office 10.10am, main service 10.45am.
- Cudgen Public School: Dawn march from 4.10am, service 4.28.
- Kingscliff: Dawn march form up 5.30am Turnock St, march 5.45am. Main service march will form up 10.15am Kingscliff Beach, service from 11am.
- Pottsville: March 7.30am for 7.45am start from Murdoch's Chemist. Service 8am Anzac Park Cenotaph on Tweed Coast Rd.
- Burringbar: Assemble at Old Bakery 8.45am, service from 9am. Refreshments and bowls at the Sports Club after the service.
- Tumbulgum: Dawn service at gates 4.28am. Breakfast in Hotel afterwards.
- Tyalgum: Dawn Service at memorial 5.15am, breakfast at Tyalgum Hotel.
- Uki: Dawn Service at the war memorial from 4.20am, breakfast in the hall after the service.