Where to find Anzac Day services in the Tweed Shire
ANZAC Day will take place on Monday, and services will be held at nine locations around the Tweed Shire.
View an interactive map of the services here.
- Tweed Heads: Dawn Service 5.45am Chris Cunningham Park, Jack Evans Boat Harbour. Main parade marches from Jack Evans Boat Harbour near Boundary St, service 11am at Chris Cunningham Park.
- Murwillumbah: Dawn Service (no march) at Cenotaph from 5.20am. Main Service march gathers at Post Office 10.10am, main service 10.45am.
- Cudgen Public School: Dawn march from 4.10am, service 4.28.
- Kingscliff: Dawn march form up 5.30am Turnock St, march 5.45am. Main service march will form up 10.15am Kingscliff Beach, service from 11am.
- Pottsville: March 7.30am for 7.45am start from Murdoch's Chemist. Service 8am Anzac Park Cenotaph on Tweed Coast Rd.
- Burringbar: Assemble at Old Bakery 8.45am, service from 9am. Refreshments and bowls at the Sports Club after the service.
- Tumbulgum: Dawn service at gates 4.28am. Breakfast in Hotel afterwards.
- Tyalgum: Dawn Service at memorial 5.15am, breakfast at Tyalgum Hotel.
- Uki: Dawn Service at the war memorial from 4.20am, breakfast in the hall after the service.