SERVE sausages roast-style for a quick and easy family dinner.
450g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
500g desiree potatoes, cut into wedges
2 small brown onions, cut into thin wedges
500g lean beef chipolata sausages
Olive oil cooking spray
2 cups frozen peas
Gravy, to serve
- Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced.
- Line two trays with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin and potato on one prepared tray. Place onion and sausages on remaining tray. Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pumpkin and potato tray on top shelf of oven. Place onion and sausage tray on bottom shelf. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place peas in a microwave-safe dish. Add two tablespoons cold water. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high (100%) for three minutes or until heated through.
- Serve sausages with roasted vegetables, peas and gravy.
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 25 minutes
Servings - 4
For more fabulous recipes, go to www.taste.com.au.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.