Thanksgiving Service in Brisbane for National Palliative Care Week
LIVING well with chronic illness - National Palliative Care Week is May 22-28, 2016.
PCQ (Palliative Care Queensland) invites you to attend a Thanksgiving Service at St John's Cathedral, Ann Street, Brisbane City on Friday, May 27 at 10am.
PCQ principal roles are to:
- Improve awareness and understanding of palliative care.
- Support the palliative care professionals and volunteers.
- Influence the development of public policy in relation to death, dying and end of life.
- Provide information to the general public and community groups.
- Provide health professional education and develop palliative care educational resources.
For more information phone: 0475 882 511 or Freecall 1800 660 055 (Queensland callers only) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org