Lemon Baked Salmon
Prep Time: 10 mins to prepare, 1 hour to marinate salmon, cook: 15-20 mins serves: 2
1. Pre-heat oven to 180˚C.
2. Add lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the salmon fillets and the lemon mixture. Coat the fish evenly.
4. Leave to marinate for 1 hour prior to cooking.
5. On two separate sheets of foil or baking paper, lay the fish skin down and top with cherry tomatoes and 3 asparagus spears on each.
6. Wrap each fillet individually covering it completely to ensure no air escapes.
7. Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
8 . Serve with more asparagus and some salad!
. 2 salmon fillets, skin on
. 1 lemon, juiced
. 2 rosemary stalks, leaves taken off the stalk and chopped
. 1 garlic clove, sliced into slivers
. 6 asparagus spears, trimmed
. 6 cherry tomatoes, whole
. 2 tbsp. olive oil
. Salt and pepper, to taste
Australian Asparagus Council