Seniors can learn how to access in-home services
WANT to know how to access aged care services?
- How to access in home medication management with free delivery
- Mobile dental care
- Domestic help and companion care
- Personal and nursing care
- Carer support and respite services
- Wellness programs and how to access free management programs on osteoarthritis, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and COPD.
Many of these services may be accessed with limited or no out of pocket expenses (subject to Private Health Insurance and Government Subsidies).
We are a collective group of locally-owned companies that recognised a need to educate and link together our seniors, on how to access in-home services.
We aim to educate our seniors in the community on how to stay safe, happy and healthy at home, for as long as possible.
This free event includes complimentary morning tea, a sample bag of goodies and a lucky door prize.
Only limited seats are available.
Please RSVP on 5444 6116 or reception@advanceoral. com.au.
Seniors card must be presented upon attendance.
When: Wednesday, August 19.
Time: 10.45am arrival for an 11am start until noon.
Where: Kawana Community Hall, Namyima St, Buddina.