Green-fingered solo travellers welcome
GREEN-fingered solo travellers have as much fun as couples when it comes to joining in a garden show tour with Botanica World Discoveries.
The travel group takes guests all over the world visiting garden shows, iconic and private gardens along with iconic and cultural sightseeing.
Everyone on tour has a common interest so it's easy to make friends and enjoy travelling with like-minded companions.
It's current tour offerings are -
Bordeaux Gardens, Chateaux, Vineyards & History Cruise -
- No single supplement for anyone booking a category E Piano Deck suite and booked before 30 June 2018 or until sold out.
- Travellers will travel aboard the Bordeaux River Cruise for eight days in the company of a botanical and art Guide.
- You will be able to explore gardens, chateaux, history and wine of France's famous Bordeaux region.
- Tour departs May 30, 2019.
- The cost was $10,995, but is now $7995 for a solo traveller.
Private Gardens and Taste of Tasmania
- Tour Tasmania's quaint historic villages, sample delicious Tasmania fare, plus visit unique private gardens not normally open to individual visitors on this leisurely tour.
- Learn about the history of the island state and enjoy art and music experiences.
- Tour is for seven days.
- Tour departs on November 11, 2018.
- The cost was $5395, but is now $5170 for solo travellers.
For further tour information, got to www.botanica.travel or call 1300 305202.