IT COULDN'T get any easier to make dinner with this comforting, winter warmer chicken noodle soup.
What you need
- 1ltr Massel chicken style liquid stock.
- Two cups of water.
- 100g thin spaghetti, broken into short lengths.
- One Coles Hot Roast Chicken, meat shredded.
- 100g spinach.
- Four spring onions, chopped.
- 300g Coles Bakery Stone Baked Parmesan & Onion Batard, to serve.
1. Heat stock and water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until just simmering. Remove from heat and add spaghetti. Cook over medium heat for 8-10 mins or until tender.
2. Add shredded chicken and spinach and stir until wilted. Season to taste. Spoon into bowls and top with spring onions. Serve with bread.
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Servings - 4