Cruise the world taking in extraordinary experiences
TAKE in 30 countries and 56 UNESCO world heritage educational, scientific and cultural sites on the 117-night Regent Seven Seas World Cruise 2021.
The extraordinary adventure of some 33,500 nautical miles will take you to the corners of the world in one voyage on the Seven Seas Mariner, an all-suite, all-balcony ship. Going from Miami to Barcelona the ship will visit six continents, 30 countries and 61 ports across South America, French Polynesia, Australia, Asia and the Mediterranean, including 11 overnight stays.
The voyage departs on January 5, 2021.
Some of the many highlights are -
- Guests will journey deep into the picturesque Caribbean islands before crossing the Panama Canal to explore South America's west coast. This leg includes visits to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chan Chan - an ancient adobe city built by the predecessors of the ancient Incas - as well as Peru's Machu Picchu, Pisco's Nazca Lines and Easter Island's moai statues.
- Sailing through turquoise waters between French Polynesia, New Zealand and Australia, guests will encounter beautiful beaches, pristine islands and majestic marine life, especially at lesser-known places like the Bay of Islands, a small and stunning district of New Zealand's Northland region featuring 144 islands. Other highlights include exploring the Great Barrier Reef and the 74 island wonders that comprise Whitsunday, the majority of which are uninhabited national park islands, making it one of the most pristine places in the world.
- Making her way from Indonesia to Oman, the cruise will visit various Asian sites including Fujairah which is located among the beautiful Hajar Mountains and surrounded by the clear blue waters of the Gulf of Oman. Compare that landscape to that of Petra, home to the famed Wadi Rum desert and ruins of Petra, which is lapped by the Red Sea.
- In the Mediterranean, guests will visit Limassol, where they can stroll on a beautiful chalk-like coastline on Governor's Beach; Amalfi; and the lesser known Furore. Known for its magnificent fjord, it is a natural fortress that is hidden from the world and only lit by the sun in the afternoon, making it the perfect location for a dip after a delicious lunch.
- The ship will overnight in Lima, Peru; Hanga Roa, Easter Island; Auckland, New Zealand; Brisbane, Australia; Bali, Indonesia; Singapore; Mumbai, India; Dubai, UAE; Luxor (Safaga), Egypt; Jerusalem (Haifa), Israel; and Istanbul, Turkey.
- Three unique land experiences are included - Mystical Moai Experience, Hanga Roa, Easter Island; Australia's Colonial History, Brisbane, Australia; and Royalty of Wadi Rum, Aqaba, Jordan.
For more information about the World Cruise 2021 on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, phone 1300 455 200, go to www.rssc.com or talk to your local travel agent.