COTA: Free information sessions on wellbeing
MOST OF us wish to age well. A core part of this is considering your wellbeing.
Research informs us even the smallest change to daily activities can have a large impact on your wellbeing.
Wellbeing, active ageing, enablement, wellness, person-centred care and so forth are terms we are hearing more often when talking about ageing and aged care services in Australia.
COTA is offering free information sessions to break down this terminology and provide tools for you to identify what is important to you as you age and develop goals that focus on what you would like to improve and how to start making those changes.
COTA's trained peer educators will come to your group and in interactive sessions will discuss;
- The possibilities/ advantages of staying well as you age
- Your options for increasing wellbeing
- Getting community and aged care services on board to assist you
- How this can improve local and community services for everyone.
Invite one of COTA's Peer Educators to your group for a free one-hour information session to make the most of these terms and approaches.
Sessions are available from August 2016 to June 2017 and are offered in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Bundaberg, Toowoomba, Redlands, Moreton Bay and South Burnett.
Book now to secure a session with your group.
How to book a session:
- Download the booking form http://cotaqld.org.au/ wp-content/uploads/ 2016/12/COTA-Qld- Peer-Education- Booking-Form-2016-17 -003.pdf.
- Complete and email to email@example.com .au or post to COTA Queensland, PO Box 15525, City East QLD 4002.
- A COTA Queensland team member will be in contact to arrange a speaker and confirm the booking.
For details contact COTA Queensland on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 738 348.