Clint Eastwood's 7 best looks from his early years
CLINTON "Clint" Eastwood Jr. is now 85-years-old and there's no disputing the fact he looks pretty great for 85, but early pictures of him really prove why he was such a heart-throb to women all over the world in his heyday.
This American actor, film director, producer, musician, and political figure rose to international fame with his role as the Man with No Name in the Dollars trilogy of spaghetti Westerns during the 1960s.
Roles like this one have made Eastwood an enduring cultural icon of masculinity, and it's easy to see why through the pictures below.
Seniors News presents the top seven best looks from Clint Eastwood.
1. When he looks like he's about to have a stand-off - he's still looking good...
2. When he's hanging out in the backyard, just finished building a tree house, staring whimsically... still looking good
3. Casually strolling through Autumn foliage... still looking good.
4. Asking his mother what's for tea when he gets home...Still looking good.
5. Getting into character, clearly a very candid photo...but, hey, still looking good!
6. The look he gives when he sees his food coming at a restaurant... still looking very good.
7. When he's doing his daily pushups, dressed as a stewardess, and happens to be snapped... still looks extremely good.