Chilli tuna and rocket bruschetta
TOP freshly sliced sourdough bread with spiced tuna, tomatoes and rocket for a quick 15-minute meal.
This is an simple recipe for one and easy to make it for more people.
- 95g drained flaked canned tuna in spring water.
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 2 tablespoons fresh continental parsley, chopped.
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Pinch dried chilli flakes.
- 2 slices wholemeal sourdough bread.
- 20g baby rocket leaves.
- Combine the tuna, tomato, parsley, lemon juice, oil and chilli in a bowl.
- Place bread on a serving plate.
- Top with rocket and the tuna mixture.
- 15 minutes