AUSTRALIA'S top 10 superannuation funds for the past financial year have been revealed, and bank-owned funds are nowhere to be seen.
Industry super funds have snared all top 10 spots on the league table for best returns among balanced funds over the year to June.
The ladder has been compiled by research house SuperRatings.
Read the full story at the Herald Sun
Top of the table for the 2017-18 financial year is Hostplus, the industry super fund pitched at employees in the hospitality, tourism and sports sectors.
Hostplus's balance fund delivered a return of 12.5 per cent, according to interim results.
THE TOP TEN BALANCED FUNDS
Returns for the 2017-18 financial year
1. Hostplus, Balanced - 12.5% (interim result)
2. AustSafe Super, MySuper Balanced - 11.4%
3. AustralianSuper, Balanced - 11.1%
4. Cbus, Growth (Cbus MySuper) - 10.9% (interim result)
5. Club Plus Super, MySuper - 10.8%
6. Equip MyFuture, Balanced Growth - 10.7%
7. Sunsuper For Life, Balanced - 10.7%
8. Hesta, Core Pool - 10.6%
9. NGS Super, Diversified (MySuper) - 10.5%
10. UniSuper Accumulation 1 Balanced - 10.5%