A DOG park, lagoon and beach facilities are just some of the ideas suggested by the community for the Fraser Coast.
We asked on Facebook what other facilities would you like to see on the Fraser Coast?
1. More showers at the beaches, Dayman Park Beach needs one.
2. Parks in residential areas with connecting paths so kids can ride and scoot and skate.
- Zana Larrikka
3. A lagoon like the one at Airlie Beach and along the Cairns Esplanade.
- Lynelle Nissen
4. More seats, showers (Denman Camp Rd. beach access especially) tables and a toilet, between Scarness Ramp and Tavistock St and footpaths which lead somewhere.
- Lesley Ford
5. More seats between Scarness and Torquay along the beach
- Patricia Johnson
6. More bins close to beach entry/exits
- Suzanne Robi
7. Refencing organ park! (Aka train park)
- Natalie Coppens
8. Footpaths that connect all the way up the road instead of stopping and starting across the other side of the road
- Karen Baker
9. More wheelchair access at carparks
- Robyn Hutchinson
10. Roller skate rink
- Karla Hetherington.
11. Dog park along the Esplanade
- Leanne Campbell
12. Shade sails at the beaches
- Penny Freer
Join the conversation and tell us what you would like to see on the Fraser Coast below.