12 romantic quotes to set your Valentine's heart aflutter
STUCK for a special message to add to a Valentine's Day card?
Whether your card is for a friend, a family member or lover, one of these message may be just what you need to express your feelings.
- "It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight." - Vladimir Nabokov
- "Loving you is both my biggest weakness and greatest strength." - Unknown
- "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- "I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever." - Unknown
- "You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die." - From Will, Shakespeare in Love
- "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
- "My heart is, and always will be, yours." - Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
- "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - JRR Tolkein
- "Wrap me in your loving arms so that our hearts may be forever be close." - Unknown
- "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland
- "Now I know what love is." - Unknown