10 unique ways to jazz up a lifeless cork board
CORK boards are a great addition to the house, they are so useful no matter what room they call home.
In the kitchen, they can be used for sticking pictures, children's drawings or recipes, in the bedroom they can adorn school certificates, lover letters and polaroid's, in the office they can be useful for reminders or a great place to pin some motivation or inspiration.
Although, their plain appearance can be a little dull, so here are some gorgeous and handy tips for jazzing up those cork boards!
1. Paint it with a chevron design
2. Give it stripes
3. Paint it with ombre color blocks
4. Cover it with patterned fabric
5. Cover it with woven hessian
6. Cover is with fabric and add hardware
7. Stick it with decal
8. Paint with large blending colours
9. Make a unique wood frame
10. Give it shutters