Another way to delete the history from your browser:
- First thing to do is click on ‘Customize and Control’ icon in your Google chrome browser
- Now choose the ‘Setting’ option
- After this click on the Advanced tab located at the bottom of the page
- Now search for Privacy and security
- Under the Privacy and Security category, click on the clear browsing data
- Now in the browsing data window click on Advanced tab.
- After this go through the list and select the appropriate boxes to clear the cookies and other data of the sites, browsing history, cached images, files and more.
Once you follow all the steps, now click on Customize and Control Icon and then tap on History and now you will not find anything here.Solution 4: Add Another Chrome user
If the above three solutions don’t work then try adding another user in your Chrome and check for the QuickBooks Online login problem. Below are the steps to add another use in Chrome: