Find Your Local

  Back to results

My Car Accident Lawyer : Gold Coast


When you are involved in a motor vehicle accident which is caused by another driver, My Car Accident lawyer can provide the proper legal advice and assistance to help you obtain the right compensation for your situation. We can help you in filing for a personal injury claim if you are injured in any vehicular accidents. Our motor accident lawyers offers a “No Win, No Fee” policy to help you in gaining legal assistance despite your financial status. You won’t have to pay any legal fees or outlays unless your compensation claim is settled by the insurer or by a court decision if you avail of this policy. Visit our website for more details.


Gold Coast, Queensland, 4217, Australia

Are these business details incorrect?
Please contact us.