Find something curious…
Stylish, Modern Apartment with a Huge Courtyard and in just the best location!
Vicinity Apartments are located in a premier position in Kangaroo Point's most coveted 'Dockside' precinct where relaxed living is the benchmark and a vibrant, convenient lifestyle is right at your finger tips. This unique apartment offers a modern, spacious inside and with a huge outdoor living area, a truly rare find that is sure to impress and the cherry on the top is the double car accommodation.
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment has a significant size advantage compared to some of the neighbouring brand new apartments, with approx 160sqm space in total, approx 90sqm internal and a massive 70sqm courtyard that's highly usable and very desirable. You will also enjoy the use of a large swimming pool that's a delight to view all year round
* Open light filled living areas
* Chef's kitchen with granite and 2-pac cabinetry, gas cook top, over sized oven, loads of cupboards and bench space plus a bi-fold window for easy entertaining
* 2 spacious built-in bedrooms
* 2 trendy bathrooms (1 ensuite)
* Enormous outdoor living and entertaining balcony
* 2 secure car parks
* Designer kitchen with wine fridge
* Communal in-ground pool and undercover entertaining area
* Meticulously presented complex with on site manager
* Pet friendly building, on application and subject to body corp approval
* Convenient location - walk to the city, university, Story Bridge Hotel, restaurants, shops, Brisbane River with its bike and walking paths, bus stops and ferry terminals
We look forward to seeing you at 3/153 Lambert St
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection.
All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices, or other relevant information, should they not be registered to attend.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.